Back to Career Pathways
Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Typical education: Master's Degree or Higher
- New York State: $119,400-$201,080 per year
- Capital Region: $132,490-$210,640 per year
- Central New York: $116,050-$183,340 per year
- Finger Lakes: $109,280-$167,390 per year
- Hudson Valley: $127,230-$204,100 per year
- Long Island: $134,270-$209,400 per year
- Mohawk Valley: $102,260-$151,900 per year
- New York City: $125,580-$210,030 per year
- North Country: $94,720-$160,990 per year
- Southern Tier: $104,850-$199,610 per year
- Western New York: $107,660-$180,890 per year
- Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in architecture or engineering projects.
- Direct, review, or approve project design changes.
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
- Present and explain proposals, reports, or findings to clients.