Back to Career Pathways
Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Typical education: Bachelor's Degree
- New York State: $71,140-$124,120 per year
- Capital Region: $84,170-$137,580 per year
- Central New York: $80,060-$128,690 per year
- Finger Lakes: $71,260-$121,570 per year
- Hudson Valley: $63,010-$115,320 per year
- Long Island: $70,310-$123,060 per year
- Mohawk Valley: $83,150-$143,360 per year
- New York City: $70,660-$116,230 per year
- North Country: $76,170-$100,310 per year
- Southern Tier: $68,020-$127,810 per year
- Western New York: $73,450-$120,580 per year
- Determine project material or equipment needs.
- Prepare engineering sketches or specifications for construction, relocation, or installation of equipment, facilities, products, or systems.
- Prepare documentation containing information such as confidential descriptions or specifications of proprietary hardware or software, product development or introduction schedules, product costs, or information about product performance weaknesses.
- Evaluate project work to ensure effectiveness, technical adequacy, or compatibility in the resolution of complex electronics engineering problems.
- Analyze electronics system requirements, capacity, cost, or customer needs to determine project feasibility.